ENERGY STAR® is the simple choice for energy efficiency.
ENERGY STAR Certification
Ceiling fans that are ENERGY STAR certified are the smart choice for today's home and business owners. A ceiling fan with lights that is ENERGY STAR certified both lowers your energy costs and helps protect the climate by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Benefits of ENERGY STAR certified ceiling fans:
- Use 60% less energy on average than a standard model.
- Feature more efficient motors and superior blade designs.
- Have the ability to reverse the motor and airflow direction, so you can operate your ceiling fan year-round.
- Non-lighting component(s) are warrantied for at least three years.
- Meet rigorous standards for energy efficiency, quality, and performance, with testing by accredited third-party labs.
- Some models are equipped with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to control them with your smartphone or voice assistant for even more efficient operation!
The ENERGY STAR Promise
All ENERGY STAR-certified products are tested to meet rigorous efficiency specifications and are certified by an independent third party. They perform the same as or better than standard products without compromising performance in any way.
Start your research by clicking the ENERGY STAR Ceiling Fans link in our product menu. We carry nearly 400 different models of ENERGY STAR certified ceiling fans.
Helpful tips for enhanced energy savings
Regulations set the energy efficiency minimum
Ceiling fans are subject to Canada's Energy Efficiency Regulations, which set a minimum performance standard for their energy efficiency. Find details in the Introduction to the Regulations.
Want to speak with an expert about an ENERGY STAR ceiling fan for your home? Call 1-888-333-323 today!
Ready to buy? Shop ENERGY STAR Ceiling Fans.
The ENERGY STAR name and symbol are trademarks registered in Canada by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are administered and promoted by Natural Resources Canada.